SBI.co.in – State Bank of India is one of the most prestigious brand in India. Having numerous branches, all across India, the bank is well known for its offerings. Recently, State Bank of India had announced vacant posts notification for the post of 255 specialized officers, all across India. These 255 posts are being totally based upon the specified streams and is highly experienced specific candidates are required. The categories under this notification includes-
SBI 255 Specialist Officer Job 2017 – SBI.co.in
- Sales Head:
- Product Investment & Research Head:
- Operations Head
- Manager (Business Development)
- Manager (Business Process)
- Central Research Team
- Acquisition Relationship Managers
- Relationship Managers
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead)
- Investment Counsellors
- Customer Relationship Executives
Application Fees: The candidates have to pay some amount as an application fees while applying to the recruitment process. The fee details are as follows –
GENERAL – 600/-
SC – 100/-
ST – 100/-
OBC – 600/-
PWD – 100/-
The fees have to be paid via the online mode only.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their past working. The number of candidates is being decided by the bank itself, on the basis of their qualification, experience and overall suitability for the interview.
All the candidates who will appear for the interview will get separate marks for interview. Then merit list will be created on the basis of the interview, which may be one or more rounds of the personal interviews or as decided by the bank. In case, one of more students got the same marks, then those students will get the rank according to their ages, as in the descending order.
Points to remember:-
- Before applying, the candidates should check whether they are eligible or not.
- Copies of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Experience certificates (v) Brief resume (vi) e-Receipt for fee payment (vii) SC/ST certificate, OBC (With Non creamy layer clause) certificate, PWD certificate as applicable should be sent to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021” by post so as to reach us on or before 13.04.2017. The envelope should be superscribed with the name of Post applied for. In case of non-receipt of photo copies of online application with required documents by the aforesaid date, their candidature will not be considered for short listing and interview.
So guys, if you are willing to get selected for any of the above post, kindly first go through the SBI requirements as well as the eligibility criteria. SBI required the candidates for these posts, who are highly professional and have at least 4-5 years of experiences as well, in their respective fields and streams. So, if you have any of the above criteria which you are fulfilling, then go through it and apply for SBI specialist posts.
For more details, visit the official website of State Bank of India, which is https://www.sbi.co.in and apply soon.